Terms and conditions:
The term ‘the Spine Centre’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 13-15 Parkwood Road, Bournemouth, BH5 2DF. Our company registration number is 3061558, registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Spine Centre’s prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form.
Orders will normally be despatched within 2 working days of receipt of the order subject to stock levels, although this cannot be guaranteed.
We will not be liable to you if Royal Mail fail to deliver your purchased goods whether in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
Delivery service is based on UK mainland deliveries only. Please contact Spine Centre Ltd for details of delivery to other destinations
If you wish to return a product for any reason, please contact us on 01202 436236 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the returns procedure. Please have details ready to quote i.e your account number and invoice number etc. to assist in providing a quick and efficient service.
The Spine Centre Ltd aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
In the rare event of damage or shortage, you should contact the Spine Centre Ltd within 5 days to arrange replacement or refund. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, replacement goods will be despatched, or the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period of 7 days after receipt of the goods. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to the Spine Centre Ltd. Goods must be returned unused and undamaged to receive a refund of the cost of the goods. The initial shipping charge is non-refundable. You are responsible for the return of the goods and the related shipping cost.
Goods, Pricing and Availability
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of goods available from the Spine Centre Ltd correspond to the actual goods, Spine Centre Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. We do reserve the right to change product design and specification at any time without prior notice. The actual colour of products may be different to the colours shown on the website.
Spine Centre Ltd does not guarantee that goods will be immediately available. Stock indications are not provided on the web site. However, in the event of stock unavailability, we will contact you within two working days of receipt of your order with anticipated delivery dates. If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
All pricing information on the web site is correct at the time of going online. Spine Centre Ltd reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary. All pricing information is reviewed and updated periodically.
In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for goods and Spine Centre Ltd processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated. Spine Centre Ltd’s VAT number is 665 0621 42. All prices are subject to change without notice. Payment should always be made in £GBP.
The purchase contract is made on ordering and paying for the goods and delivery. You will be charged for the goods and delivery when you place your order. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us until you have purchased the goods. Up until payment, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment the goods and delivery are paid for (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us.
These Product Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
If any of these Product Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your statutory rights are not affected by any of the above.